10 Healthy Habits To End The Day
Here are a few easy habits you can incorporate into your nightly routine that will make a big difference for your health + sleep!
1. Hydrate with at least 36 ounces of lemon water before dinner or two hours before bed.🍋
2. Use a foam roller for 3-5 mins. My back loves this & craves it every night!
3. Grounding helps so much for good sleep. Before bed, go outside barefoot to look at the stars & moon. Moon gaze to connect to the cosmos. 👣🌙✨
4. Read a good book in bed. Limit TV time. 🖥
5. We are electrical beings — we need to recharge & detox when we sleep! Minimize electronics in bedroom. Get everything unplugged near your bed. 💥
6. Use organic bedding. I just invested in all new Coycochi organic bedding, and it is heaven! 👼
7. Take an Epsom salt bath with at least 2 cups of salt & a few drops of essential oil lavender & frankincense. I love Young Living oils! 💖
8. Sleep in a dark room with no light coming in from street lights, clocks, or TV off buttons to fully release melatonin. Melatonin is a magic night-hormone that has powerful antioxidant capabilities and breaks down bad estrogens. Insomnia is usually bad estrogen accumulation. 🙈
9. Natural Calm Magnesium and Tryptophan are my FAVE night supplements for getting a good nights sleep. Magnesium is the #1 mineral that 99% of us are deficient in. Tryptophan is a powerful precursor for Serotonin, Melatonin, 5HTP, & Dimethyltryptamine (DMT).
10. I always end my day with gratefulness, that fills my heart to sleep soundly. ♥️